Send a pics of you in your flyest fit to dom.qing@gmail for a chance to be featured as Qing Approved

You are Listening to: SIYA - The Featured Artist of the Month

You are Listening to: SIYA - The Featured Artist of the Month
Click on Photo for Myspace - Photo taken by Marc Bushelle

Monday, August 17, 2009

From Rags to Royalty








I know you remember the bandana wearing Jay, baggy jeans, jersey, just the whole rude look. You say maybe it was just the style back then but I say it has to do with going from one mindset to another. Rags to Royalty. Now he dresses like it too.

-aQing

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree...once you reach a certain plateu in you're life, the way you walk, talk, dress changes. Yes, I know there are some people out there that say...if I ever get stacks like Jay Z, I am not selling out. However, what those people fail to realize, when you're stacks change different faces (lincolns to benjamins), you acquire a new attitude. Attitude aka Swag (Speach, Attire,Step.
    I define my phrase "I AM" by simply statting that "I Am" is a continuous thought. You are whomever you wan't to be or want to become. So, with that being said, I hope I may supersede the word "Royalty". "Rags to...."

    ReplyDelete